Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What's a good recipe for chicken and things you always have in the fridge?

Have you ever tried a chicken omelet? Sounds strange but I assure you its delicious! Make and omelet like you normally would, add some pre cooked, shredded chicken, onions, cheese, salsa, and a dollop of sour cream on the top. YUM! I didn't like omelette's until I tried this.What's a good recipe for chicken and things you always have in the fridge?
it all depends what you have, lets say you have bacon potatoes and onion, cut bacon in pieces, slice onions an cut potatoes in not so thin slices, pour a little bit of oil in a pan add chicken till a little golden brown add the cooked bacon, onion, potatoes, about 2oz of water salt pepper, and seasonings that you might like,cover it and let it simmer till chicken and potatoes are cooked, serve with rice and enjoyWhat's a good recipe for chicken and things you always have in the fridge?
There is a chicken recipe that consists of Cream of Chicken with a little bit of milk and French's Fried onions with chicken over rice it's very good!! Also, I sometimes make baked chicken and I spread just a little mayo around the entire chicken breast and dip it in bread crumbs. Believe me this is the moistest chicken ever!!
I always bake mine in a 350 degree oven for 90 minutes. I sprinkle garlic salt on the chicken first and just pop it in. It is very moist and delicious. My family and friends always want more. It cant get any easier than this. I throw in some potatoes wrapped in tinfoil for baked potatoes. It's a Jiff and delicious
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment