Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hi want to make a good bbq chicken anybody got a good recipe for me?

Get a four pound fryer. Wash well inside and out. Leave whole. Season well with any good seasining. Put three turkey sausage links in the cavity.. Get an eight pound bag of matchlight charcoal stack in a pyramid on one side of your grill.After the coals turn white place whole chicken on the opposite side of the pyramid of coals. Grill covered for two hours turning every 30 minutes. After two hours grilling wrap fryer in foil and pour an 18 oz. bottle of bbq sauce over fryer. Continue grilling covered for about 30 minutes. Enjoy.Hi want to make a good bbq chicken anybody got a good recipe for me?
get a can of your favourite beer open it and stuff it inside your chicken then stand it up and roast guaranteed to be the most tender and tasty bbq chicken everHi want to make a good bbq chicken anybody got a good recipe for me?
I am a big fan of chicken breasts with the rib bones still in. They seem to have more flavor. I bbq with stubbs sauce (you can find in most grocery stores) takes about 30 mins, and serve with extra on the side. It is always a big hit with friends.
WEll we had bbq chicken last night. I take my chicken put into a dish cassarol or anything with sides add my fav bbq sauce to cover most of the chicken cover w/ aluminum foil and bake on 350 -400 until done....about an hour. It is tender and juicy.

No comments:

Post a Comment