Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Can anyone help me find a recipe for 100 pieces of chicken?

I am making 100 pieces boneless skinless chicken breasts and I wanted to make them in the oven but I dont know what or how much to put in it as far as seasonings and sauce. I wanted to make lemon baked chicken. Other recipes for 100 pieces of chicken are welcomed. Thanks in advance :)Can anyone help me find a recipe for 100 pieces of chicken?
Try this;


6 cups flour


1/4 cup lemon pepper


2 tsp. garlic powder


1 tsp onion powder


Mix this well.





Soak chicken breasts in buttermilk at least 6 hours.


Dredge chicken in flour mix, put on baking sheet.


Use parchment paper on the baking sheets so it doesn't stick.


Bake at 350 for 1/2 hour, then turn and bake another 1/2 hour.


Super moist and crisp.Can anyone help me find a recipe for 100 pieces of chicken?
Go to Costco and buy Yosidas sauce, trust me it's great with everything, try is out and tell me what you think :D





Chop up a bunch of garlic and mix it in to your marinade, and let it sit over night.

No comments:

Post a Comment